How do I see old notifications on my iPhone that have been deleted?
Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.
With iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 or later, you can schedule times to receive a summary of notifications each day so you can catch up when its convenient for you. The summary is personalized to you and ordered by priority based on how you use your apps, with the most relevant notifications at the top.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Pick up your iPhone to wake it up, or tap the screen (or press home screen button on the bottom for pre-iPhone X models).
2. From the lock screen, swipe up from the middle to see your notifications.
If your iPhone is already unlocked, you can swipe down from the top to see your old notifications.
How to clear old notifications on your iPhone
1. Next to the words Notification Center is an X in a grey circle. Tap and hold it.
2. “Clear All Notifications” will appear. Tap it to clear all your notifications.
3. If you want to clear individual notifications, you can swipe left over a notification or a group of notifications for the same app. Youll see options to “Manage,” “View,” or “Clear” the notification. Tap “Clear.”
You can manage your notifications from both a locked and unlocked screen.
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.