Even though Apple Maps has been around for many years, it took some time to get to the point of offering a complete set of highly advanced features. Still, it’s never a bad idea to go back to basics, especially if you’re just getting started with this mapping solution. With that said, we’ll talk about how to drop a pin in Apple Maps on iPhone.
- Open the Maps app.
- When viewing a map, tap on the icon on the bottom right.
- Tap on the Drop Pin button.
How To Drop a Pin On iPhone! (2021)
Đánh dấu địa điểm trong Bản đồ trên iPhone
Mẹo: Để đánh dấu nhanh vị trí của bạn để bạn có thể tìm đường quay lại sau này, hãy chạm và giữ biểu tượng Bản đồ trên Màn hình chính, sau đó chọn Đánh dấu vị trí của tôi. Hãy xem Thực hiện các tác vụ nhanh trên iPhone.
The Quickest Way to Drop a Pin in Apple Maps on iPhone
1. Launch the Maps app on your iPhone. You should see your current location highlighted, indicated by a blue pin. However, even if you don’t see it, there’s nothing to worry about;, as dropping a pin can be done anytime, anywhere.
2. Now, navigate to the approximate location of where you want to drop a pin in Apple Maps. Feel free to move around by swiping with a single finger across the screen. You can also zoom in or out by pinching your device’s screen. Then, tap and hold on any area.
3. After a few moments, a red-colored pin will appear. At that same time, you will also see a new set of options appear at the bottom of your screen. You need to tap on “Edit Location.”
4. A satellite of the selected location will now appear. Feel free to move around and reposition your pin. (You can be quite precise when dropping a pin in Apple Maps.)
5. Finally, once you are happy with the chosen location, tap on “Done.” At this moment, you will return to the main screen of Apple Maps.
That’s it! You have just learned how to drop a pin in Apple Maps on your iPhone. However, keep on reading to learn a couple of more actions related to dropping a pin, all of which will come in handy at some point.