Delete Your ENTIRE Apple Music Library!
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and locate the song or album you wish to delete.
2. Tap and hold the cover or title of the song or album until a menu pops up.
3. Tap either “Remove” or “Remove Download” to simply remove the local download, or “Delete from Library” to delete it.
4. Tap “Delete Song” or “Delete Album” to confirm.
How to delete songs from Apple Music on a Mac
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Mac and hover your cursor over the song or album that youd like to delete.
2. Click the three horizontal dots to open the More menu.
3. Click “Remove” or “Remove Download,” or “Delete from Library” and confirm it.
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
How to Delete Downloaded Music from Apple Music
You like a song in Apple Music. You tap on the plus (+) icon, and the song is added to your Library. Now, you can find it under Songs and play it using cellular data or Wi-Fi.
If you want to download this song for offline listening, you tap on the download icon. You can also enable automatic download that saves any song offline after you add it to your Library. Over time, this may take a lot of space on your iPhone. So let us see how to remove them.
How to Delete Individual Song on iPhone and iPad
Next, let us see how to remove all or multiple songs at once.