- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
How to Remove Apps Games Connected with Facebook Account
How to Delete Facebook Games
According to the February 2011 statistics (as measured by monthly active users, or MAU), the five most popular games on Facebook were FarmVille Virtual World Games, 55,502,307 MAU; Texas HoldEm Poker Card and Casino Games, 36,854,573 MAU; FrontierVille Virtual World Games, 28,380,967 MAU; Mafia Wars Game Role-playing and Strategy Games, 23,388,135 MAU; and Café World Virtual World Games, 18,240,550 MAU [source: Facebook].
Once youre sick to death of harvesting peas, roughing it on the frontier or dodging bullets from rival drug gangs, it is possible to delete games from Facebook. Games are a type of app, so you can use this same information to get rid of any other apps you no longer need.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
2. Tap “Settings,” and on the next page scroll to and tap “Apps and Websites.”
3. Tap “Logged in with Facebook.”
4. Tap the circle beside the app you wish to remove, then tap the blue “Remove” button that pops up.
5. Confirm the deletion by tapping “Remove.”
2. Click the downward facing arrow at the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Click on “Settings.”
4. In the left hand column, click on “Apps and Websites.”
5. Click on the button beside the app you wish to remove, then click the blue “Remove” box and click it once more to confirm.
Now repeat that as many times as you need to with any other extraneous apps.
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.