- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range”: To clear a portion of your history, select the dates. …
- Check the box next to “Browsing history.”
- Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
How To Delete Google Search History On Android Mobile & Remove All Search Bar Suggestions-2022
How to Delete or Clear All Google Search Bar History on Android
1. Open the Google app on your Android phone and tap on the “More” option from the bottom right of the screen. After that, select the account from the top and tap on the “Search Activity” option.
Alternatively, Open myactivity.google.com in the Chrome browser and sign in with the same account that is used on your Android phone. You can also access it from the Device settings » Google » Manage your Google account » Data & Personalization » My activity.
2. Tap on Menu from a Top Left of the screen. (Three horizontal lines). After that, Tap on the “Delete Activity by” option.
3. Select All times from the list of options and select All Products. After that, tap on the Next button from the bottom. Tap on the Delete button to delete all search history at once.
You can also select the Last hour, Last day, and Custom range options to select the activity.
How To Clear Google Search Bar History One By One On Android
You can also clear individual search history/activity from your Android phone. The steps are given below to do that.
1. Tap on Google Search Bar widget and you will see recent search history.
2. After that, tap and hold on the recent search query you want to delete.
3. A popup (Delete this search from your history) will be showing to delete search query with a message – You searched for this before. Deleting “query” from your history will permanently remove it from your account across all your devices. Tap on Delete to delete that search query.