- Start by going to your profile.
- Tap “Edit Profile”
- Tap the “+” sign to upload a photo from your phone’s library, import a photo from Facebook, Instagram or upload a brand new one.
How To Add Pictures On Bumble | Add Pictures On Bumble
How to Add Photos in Bumble on iPhone, iPad, and Android
Bumble won’t let you post any random pictures, instead, the Bumble moderators have the right to moderate the pictures you upload. In addition, you can verify the pictures too.
If you’re using Bumble, then make yourself clear that Bumble doesn’t allow any erotic content like Dirty Photos, or Nudity.
For instance, photos of you in Swimwear, Bikini, or Underwear, that clearly exploit the policy of Bumble won’t be approved. While if you’re laying in the pool, it might be possible moderators will approve the photo.
2.You can’t post photos of underage people
Posting solo photos of under 18 is not allowed, though, if you’re standing beside your kid then there won’t be any problem.
3.Post Clear Photos
Make sure to post photos that clearly shows your face, blurry pictures are not allowed.
To Change Your Photos on Bumble,
- In total, you can choose up to 6 photos including 1 Profile Picture and 5 Additional Photos. If you haven’t added all the photos, then you would see “+”, tap on it to add more photos.
- There will be three options to choose the photos and add to the Bumble profile,
- Import from Facebook
- Take a Photo
- Choose From Library
- You can rearrange the photos by dragging and dropping gestures, and keep in mind that the photo in the first position will be visible to everyone.
- It’s not necessary to add 6 photos, but it’s compulsory to add at least one photo on the Bumble profile to keep it active.