Open Chrome on your computer.
Click Security and Privacy.
Click Site settings.
First, open the Chrome browser and click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner to open the drop-down menu. In the resulting menu, select “Settings” and then scroll down to the bottom and click on “Advanced.” Next, click on “Privacy and security” and then select “Site Settings.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
When the “Internet Options” window opens, select the Security tab. Make sure the Internet zone is selected in the “Security” tab before selecting “Custom level.” ” button. In the Scripting section of the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting.
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. If not available, swipe up from the display’s center and then tap Chrome.
- Tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .