How to fix mobile hotspot issues and wifi problems HD
Why Mobile Hotspot is not working?
My Mobile Hotspot is not working. Android users, from the home screen, select Settings > More Networks > Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot. Make sure Mobile Hotspot is turned on. Windows: Choose Settings > Internet Sharing > Turn Sharing On from the home screen.
How do I reset my android hotspot?
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Tap the arrow next to Advanced.
- Select Reset Options.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Confirm the information.
- Tap Reset.
How do I get my android hotspot to work?
Swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Hotspot . If Hotspot isn’t there, click Edit in the bottom left and drag it into your Quick Settings.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings menu on the other device.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Why is my Mobile Hotspot connected but not working?
Restart Your Android Phone. It is a good idea to turn your phone off and back on to see if that resolves the hotspot issue if you have not yet found the correct solution. To see if doing this fixes your issue, try it both on your host device and the guest device.
How do I fix my Android Mobile Hotspot?
- Turn on your “Mobile Data.”
- Go to “Settings,” then “Network & Internet. “Type Mobile Hotspot into your settings search bar if you can’t find it.”
- Choose “Tethering & Hotspot.”
- Tap the menu for the wifi hotspot.
- Slide the switch to the right of “Use wifi Hotspot.”
How do I fix my Android Wi-Fi hotspot not working?
- Toggle Airplane Mode to Fix Mobile Data/Wi-Fi Issues.
- Reboot Your Android Phone.
- Disable Android’s Battery Saver Mode.
- Turn Off Your VPN App.
- Change the AP Band for Your Hotspot Connection.
- Disable the “Turn Off Automatically” Option.
- Use Bluetooth Tethering on Android.
- Reset Android’s Network Settings.