- Find the TikTok app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold the app icon.
- Select the ‘Delete App’ option.
- If the apps start to wiggle, then tap on the cross icon on the top left corner of the app icon to uninstall it.
How to Delete TikTok Account (2021) | Delete Your TikTok Account
From App drawer:
What to know before deleting your TikTok account
Once your TikTok account is deleted successfully, so will all your videos. That means you dont have to go through the tedious task of deleting them yourself. The same goes for all the messages in your inbox — those will be gone forever as well.
How to back up TikTok data before deleting
If you dont want to lose your TikTok data, backing it up is really easy. The data that TikTok may back up includes your profile information, activity, and app settings.
1. Open TikTok on your favorite web browser and log into your account.
2. Click on your profile picture on the top right and select Settings.
3. In the Privacy section, click Data to access the Download TikTok data page.
4. Under Select file format on the Request data tab (its selected by default), choose whether youd like the data to be in TXT or JSON format. The former is a human-readable text file, while the latter is machine-readable. Then, click Request data.
TikTok will then start processing your request to back up your data, which can take a couple of days. Once the backup is ready, you can download it from the Download data tab on the Download TikTok data page. It will be in a ZIP format.
Quick tip: Be sure to download the data within four days, otherwise TikTok will delete it, forcing you to request it again.