- Open the POF app and tap the Menu icon (three lines in the top left corner).
- Scroll down and select Settings, then scroll down again and select Delete Account.
- Enter your password and tap Delete Account to confirm.
How to Delete POF Account on Mobile | Plenty of Fish
How do I delete my POF account on Android?
There is no sure way to know if your POF account has been flagged, as the site does not typically notify users when this occurs. However, there are some signs that may indicate that your account has been targeted by the site’s moderators. If you suddenly find that your account is being blocked from sending messages or viewing other profiles, or if you receive a message from POF stating that your account has been suspended, then it is likely that your account has been flagged.
To permanently delete your POF account, first log in to your account and go to the Settings page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete Account button. You will be asked to confirm your decision, and once you do, your account will be deleted permanently.
There are a few reasons why your POF account may have been removed. One possibility is that you violated our terms of service, for example by sending spam or harassing other users. Another possibility is that your account was inactive for a long time and was automatically deleted due to inactivity.
If you subscribed using your iPhone:
1. Start the Settings app and tap your Apple ID name at the top of the page.
2. Tap Subscriptions.
3. Tap your Plenty of Fish subscription, scroll to the bottom and choose Cancel Subscription.