- Click your profile image located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll until you see “Location”
- Beside the city there will be a refresh icon.
- Click the icon and your location will update to the latest city pinged by your browser.
How to Change Your Location in Bumble!
How can I change my location?
If you have questions about how Bumble works, or need technical troubleshooting help, please check out our FAQs. Didn’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please complete the form below. Try to be as specific as possible, and make sure to enter your correct email address. We look forward to hearing from you! Step 1 of 2 Pick the most suitable subject for your problem from the list below
In order to process requests for data, we need to verify that you are the owner of the account. It is not mandatory at this stage, but it would help speed up the process if you are able to provide any two pieces of the following information: Registration date Registration date Date and amount of your last transaction with Bumble Date and amount of your last transaction with Bumble Last time you accessed your account (day, month and year) Last time you accessed your account (day, month and year) Step 3 of 3 How can we help you? Attach a screenshot (optional) Step 2 of 3 Details of transaction
Question 1 of 4:For A Travel Love Story: Activate Travel Mode
- Open the Bumble app and log in.
- Click on your Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Contact & FAQ.
- Click Contact Us, which will take you to a new menu.
- Click on Report a Technical Problem. This will open a form to request a location change.
- In your comments, you can mention that your phones GPS is inaccurate and you want to adjust your location.
Question 3 of 4:For A Little More Privacy: Hide Your Location