The Type of Bumble Bio That Guys NEED
Best Bumble Bios & Profiles Examples For Guys & Girls — DatingXP.co
The best bumble bios can be intimidating, and you might think they have to be perfect in order to earn the right swipe. Nothing could be further from the truth, though. There are so many different ways to create a great bio, and you can really just relax and have a good time with this section of your profile. Just remember to keep it light and fun, and you’ll be on your way to creating a buzz on this hot new bumble dating app!
Good Bumble Bios for Males to Get Her Attention
Being attractive in a dating profile goes beyond just having a charming photo.
It’s a good idea to write something interesting and present yourself confidently.
And if you’re looking for some better ways to leave a great impression through your Bumble profile, the following good bio lines for guys are something that you could use as helpful examples.
1. Certified cuddler. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let’s talk.
2. I will be there for you anytime, whenever you need me. Condition: you’re beautiful, respectful, or in the mood.
3. Pretty much good at everything. Hey, I’m not bragging, I’m just telling it like it is.
4. Pros: You will never feel alone. Cons: Someone will always be there.
5. Having just purchased the new house of my dreams. It’s now time for me to find someone who makes it feel like ‘a a home’.
6. I cannot dance. But, the right one makes me dance and do everything I think I can’t do or I’ve not done yet.
7. In search of someone to grow old with. But before that, to enjoy these youthful years with.
8. I have reserved myself for someone special, and I will only give it to the chosen one.
9. You may be looking for a guy who opens doors for you on your first date. Keep searching for the one. Because I’m not that type of guy.
10. I can be crazy enough to fall in love with you. But, not fool enough to keep letting you play me forever.
11. I am seeking someone to discuss my future plans with and to listen to theirs.
12. Well, I’m a strong and masculine guy, who enjoys working out regularly. I can lift you for half an hour, whether it’s at a concert or at home.
13. If you found this profile, then you’re one among those few lucky girls on Bumble.
14. I don’t know what type of guy you are looking for, I can fit in everything.
15. When you’re with me, your parents won’t be concerned. Yeah, I’m that reliable guy.
16. That girl will be my girlfriend who enjoys going outdoors, fishing, and golfing on the weekends.
Funny Bumble Bios for Guys to Make Her Smile
If you’ve been on Bumble for a while and still haven’t gotten any matches, then you should work on your profile.
It is a well-known fact that girls love to laugh and that you can share some witty jokes or even playfully present yourself.
Such a compelling & funny approach not only gets her attention but also makes you appear more attractive than you are.
1. Owns a million-dollar business, is happily married and has three children at home. Wait a min, it’s not me today. That’s my goal in life.
2. I am just tired of telling my parents and family that everything is fine with me. I do have an interest in girls. Can you just pretend to be my girlfriend for at least a week, PLEASE?
3. Stay in touch. My present date is about to expire and I don’t have any plan to extend the services with the same. Thinking, I should have a new one in advance.
4. If you want to talk about every negative about your ex, I’m the one for you. It is because I, too, have dealt with similar issues, and you have all my respect and attention.
5. I have been single for the last seven years. That’s right, I was just preparing myself for someone like you.
6. By day, I’m a marketer. But at night, I’m a pianist and an anime lover.
7. I want to date a girl who will distract me from thinking about my ex.
8. I have learned how to play the guitar. I am now looking for someone to play for.
9. I am looking for a partner with whom I can participate couple’s game show. The prize money is big so we have enough for both of each other. Once we win the game, we’ll just move in separate ways. Wanna join?
10. It has been more than eight months since I flirted with anyone. Now I want someone to keep practicing so I don’t lose my natural talent.
11. Working from home is simply boring. Would like to talk in the evening after a monotonous day at work.
12. Swipe right now. Avoid this profile and you’re at risk, then you might end up dating the ugly guy in your colony.
13. Oh I have been searching for you all over the internet. And finally, you met me here.
14. If you want a date, then date me now. Probably, tomorrow, I’ll not be there.
15. If you’re looking for a person who remembers every single detail of your relationship, I’m your guy.