HOW TO SLIDE IN HER DMs PART 2 !! (Advanced Instagram Game)
âYour hiking pictures are always amazing! Where’s the best place to go around here?â
Want to connect with someone who posts scenic landscapes without saying “I, too, am a nature personâ? Leave a question like: “Wheres your favorite place to hike?” or “Whats your favorite national park?” Itâll start a conversation about all your outdoor passions, but in a low-key way.
âI love all the books you’ve been posting in your story. What are you reading right now?â
If your crush has started a book club, or they generally post about the books theyre reading, asking about it can be a great conversation starter. Trade book recommendations, talk about your favorite local Black-owned bookstores, and â if things go well â start a book club of your own.
âI’ve been wanting to get into rollerblading! It looks so fun!â
If theyve been posting a ton about a new hobby or activity, go ahead and ask about it. If itâs an interest of yours, as well, itâll offer the perfect opportunity for them to âteachâ you, borrow their blades, etc.
1 1 of 9:Respond to their story.
- If she posted a video with a song in it, you might DM her, “Hey! I really like that song in the video you took at that bar. Do you know the name of it?”
- If she posted a photo of a recent meal she had, you could say, “That burger looked sooo good. I need a new burger joint in my life.”
- On an artsy photo she took, you might ask, “What filter did you use on that photo of the skyline? Your photos always look so good. Mine never come out that way haha.”
- If she took of a photo of something related to her hobby, you could ask her, “You’re into knitting, right? I saw that sweater you made. I’ve always wanted to try it, but I’m not sure where to start. Any advice?”
3 3 of 9:Lean on a mutual interest.
- “Did you go to St. Sebastian’s Middle School? You were a grade above me, right? Do you remember that mean lunch lady who used to yell when people asked for more food?”
- “Omg, you might be my soulmate. I thought I was the only one around obsessed with pet hedgehogs. I’ve always wanted one. Are they hard to take care of?”
- “I saw you mention in one of your videos that you play volleyball every week. I’ve been looking for a good co-ed league. You’re in Edmonton, right? Any recommendations?”
- “Hey, I saw you posting about board games. Are you a fan of Settlers of Catan? I just got into it but I’m awful.”