Is She Cheating? 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone
- She’s Constantly On Her Phone Once She Gets Home. …
- She’s Not In The Mood For Sex. …
- She’s Always Busy. …
- Shopping Sprees. …
- She Comes Home And Immediately Showers And Changes. …
- She’s Concerned With Your Whereabouts. …
- She’s Unhappy When She Gets Home.
10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else
1 1 of 11:She acts differently around you.
- By ignoring you, she’s closed herself off to protect her emotions or suppress feelings of guilt when she’s around you.
- Similarly, she may become too attentive. This could be a sign of guilt as she’s trying to compensate for her infidelity.
- Try to be more attentive and ask yourself if both of your hearts are in the relationship.
4 4 of 11:She’s suddenly busy all the time.
- If she usually spends late nights at the office or always seems to call to change dinner plans, this may not be out of character for her. Notice her current behavior and compare it to how she’s acted in the past.
- Give your girlfriend the benefit of the doubt before you jump to conclusions. Maybe she is swamped at work or got caught up with friends.
- If she’s told you nothing but the truth before, you have reason to trust her. But if things start not adding up and she gives you a reason to think she’s lying, she may be taking advantage of your trust.
5 5 of 11:She’s protective of her phone.
- Notice if she’s deleting texts or her browsing history. This could mean she’s trying to get rid of any evidence of cheating.
- Ask your girlfriend if you can look at their phone. If she gets deflective, she’s most likely hiding something.
- If your girlfriend hasn’t given you any other reason to think she’s being unfaithful, have a little trust. Who knows? Maybe she’s planning a surprise party for you!